A4 page size

Subject: A4 page size
From: Norma Shulman <Norma_Shulman -at- BOSE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 1994 07:21:25 -0500

Date 6/23/94
Subject A4 page size
From Norma Shulman
To techwr-l

Mike Christie mentioned creating manuals in American 8.5 x 11 format, but
allowing customers in Europe to print out pages in A4 format. Do any of you
have experience with different methods of solving this page size dilemma?

We currently produce most of our manuals in 8.5 x 11 (in PageMaker/Macintosh),
but have requests from our offices in Europe to provide A4 size. To avoid re-
designing the pages and having an additional variant for each book, we are
considering an 8.25 x 11 format for "universal" use.

Your suggestions are welcomed.