screen capture utility in OS/2 2.1?

Subject: screen capture utility in OS/2 2.1?
From: Jane Torpie <JTorpie -at- III-DEVL -dot- MHS -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 1994 13:02:51 EDT

Text item: Text_1

Once again, I turn to my best source of current information and support.

We need a screen capture utility that will work in OS/2 2.1. For quite a
while, we used a piece of shareware called Clip'nSave (I don't remember the
version offhand). We have the original (registered) disk but not much
else, and now we've discovered that it works with OS/2 2.0 but not OS/2
2.1.

We use the captured images directly in Word for Windows 2.0 and 6.0
documents; sometimes we have to update older documents that are done in
WordPerfect for Windows 5.1/5.2.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance, as always.

Jane

Jane Torpie
Member of Technical Staff - Principal Technical Writer
Easel Corporation
Burlington, Massachusetts, USA
617-221-2100
JTorpie -at- EaselCor -dot- mhs -dot- compuserve -dot- com <-------- new address!