Speaking of videos...

Subject: Speaking of videos...
From: "Bonni J. Graham" <bgraham -at- ELECTRICITI -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 1994 23:26:08 PST

Hi folks! Back from a brief downtime (my provider's server went down for
three days). I wanted to remind everyone who ordered May tapes that they
are ready to be sent -- I still have a lot of unclaimed tapes that I'd like
to be able to send people. Also, the June tapes are ready, for those what
want them. I posted a catalog a week or so ago -- please refer to that for
details about each tape.

Thanks to everyone who made this yeaqr's Meetings on Tape series a success.
We'll see you next year with Still More Tapes!

p.s. I will be taking orders for this year's tapes all summer -- prices go
up in September, so get those orders in early!

B.
Bonni Graham
Manual Labour
Director, Region 8 Conference