Re: Portfolios

Subject: Re: Portfolios
From: Thomas Krueger <tjk -at- INTROL -dot- INTROL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 1994 13:59:53 GMT

LaVonna Funkhouser (lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com) wrote:
: I've always wondered this: What do you (my fellow tech writers)
: use as the phyiscal holder of your portfolios?

I used a 9X12 paper envelope, which held some LaTeX output, Xerox copies of
two published pieces, and a book on how to play sheepshead (a card game,
send email for info).

- Tom
--

Thomas Krueger Introl Corporation Moderator:
Technical Writer 9220 West Howard Avenue rec.audio.high-end