Portfolios

Subject: Portfolios
From: Chris Frederick Willis <ChrisOp -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 1994 23:41:34 EDT

As a writer/illustrator/dtp'er, I wouldn't be without a portfolio.
Mine is the flip book style with acetate slip pages. I display three
or four of the best pages from each of my fav. manuals. In the
back, I display my best technical illustrations. I slip three of my
smaller manuals into the pocket so that a potential client can flip
through the entire book if desired.

I don't have a current resume (all of my work to date has been
word of mouth, and I haven't taken the time to fuss with the
resume!) and I don't have samples to leave behind. I am currently
working on a brochure to highlight major skills and experience.
Every time I get serious about finishing it, a new project seems to
come along. Can't get over the feeling that the tail is wagging the
dog here ... :-)

Chris Willis
Media 1 Technical Publishing Services
Nunica, Michigan USA

"Where there's a Willis, there's a Way!"