Re: (Non)Degreed and insu

Subject: Re: (Non)Degreed and insu
From: Marilynne Smith <m -dot- smith182 -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 1994 06:54:00 UTC

I agree about the portfolio. My portfolio is a bit thin since I

1. Worked with classified information
2. Worked as a contractor for other companies (I can't show their
documentation because no one is supposed to know a contractor did it.)
3. Have written many book-sized works. How many of those do you think
I want to haul around to an interview?

On the other hand, I think I failed an on-the-spot writing test because they
asked me to write a procedure on how to make a peanut butter and jelly
sandwich. I found I could not treat the subject seriously.

-Marilynne