Netetiquette

Subject: Netetiquette
From: "Vollbach, Elizabeth" <evollbach -at- CCLINK -dot- LOGICON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 May 1994 09:45:47 PST

Neither. That is, I don't put a copy of what I am responding to at
the beginning or end unless it is essential to meaning. I try to
mention what was said in what I say.

I don't know whether this is netetiquette. It doesn't make me mad if
others include the other message in their message, but, then, nothing
much makes me mad.

I do what I do simply because I rarely read the included messages in
others' messages, so I figure it's a waste of time to put them there.

Beth