Re: beginner seeks info

Subject: Re: beginner seeks info
From: Gwen Gall <ggall -at- CA -dot- ORACLE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 May 1994 17:01:29 EDT

I also am interested in correspondence course in tech. writing, but my
question is different:

Do any have anything to offer the experienced technical writer?

I realize it depends on what you are not experienced at...but I guess I mean
detailed and useful information on planning, estimating, usability, structure,
etc. on a more advanced level...

If anyone has a list of programs, please forward to me as well.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Gwen

Gwen Gall
Technical Writer
Oracle MultiDimension
Oracle Canada

Reply to: ggall -at- ca -dot- oracle -dot- com

"The foreseeable future. A cliche, and a fuzzy one. How much of the
future is foreseeable? Ten minutes? Ten years? Any of it? By whom is it
foreseeable? Seers? Experts? Everybody?"
--Strunk and White, "The Elements of Style"