linking Pagemaker and MS Word

Subject: linking Pagemaker and MS Word
From: janice czyscon <jczyscon -at- FACSTAFF -dot- WISC -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 25 May 1994 06:27:03 -0500

Greetings!
My publications unit here at the University of Wisconsin-Madison uses Aldus
Pagemaker 5.0 to create annually about 400 direct mail marketing brochures.
It is important to our production process to be able to routinely export
the final Pagemaker documents to Microsoft Word 5.1 documents. However, the
Pagemaker exporting process is too time-consuming to meet our needs. Does
anyone know of a more efficient, automatic way to export from Pagemaker to
Microsoft Word 5.1? Does anyone know of a way to link Pagemaker and Word so
that all changes made to the Pagemaker document at any point in the
production process are made to the Word document?

Thank you.

Janice Czyscon