Re: Where do you look for books on tech writing?

Subject: Re: Where do you look for books on tech writing?
From: JBergen <jbergen -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 May 1994 01:29:02 -0400

There really are a FEW books on tech writing. Find the names of the books (with
the publisher info) from a library (do an online search if necessary) and then
take the information to any bookstore. They can special order the books for
you.

I would be glad to suggest some, but I don't know what KIND of technical
writing you are considering? Computer manuals? Business-related documents?
Scientific writing? Are you wanting a reference book for tech writing style? Do
you want a book of articles on tech writing research? I have a lot of
references since I just finished my masters degree in tech writing. Let me
know.

Jane Bergen