Re: Commas in a series

Subject: Re: Commas in a series
From: BonniG -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 19 May 1994 12:44:29 EDT

Maybe it's me, but I'd think about putting lists that ambiguous punctuation
could hurt in a bulleted (or numbered, if order is important) list:

The wires are
1. white
2. blue and green
3. yellow

But as I've mentioned before, my bias is toward solving verbage problems with
design rather than writing (where I can), so this may not be valid advice for
everyone.

Bonni Graham
Manual Labour (yes, this IS my company name ; ) )
President (out-going) San Diego STC/Region 8 Conference Director
BonniG -at- aol -dot- com