Re: commas in a series

Subject: Re: commas in a series
From: Jim Grey <jwg -at- ACD4 -dot- ACD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 May 1994 09:26:26 -0500

SuePStewrt (let that name BREATHE!) exclaims:
>Bullet the danged list!

>Attach the wires in the following order:

>*red,
>*green,
>*blue and white, and
>*purple.

Be careful not to overuse or inappropriately use this trick, though.
Offsetting items with bullets draws lots of attention to them, and that
may not be appropriate. Also, a great way to hamstring your manual is
to have 10 separate bullet lists on a page.

jim grey
--
jim grey |"Ain't nothin' better in the world, you know
jwg -at- acd4 -dot- acd -dot- com |Than lyin' in the sun, listenin' to the radio" - D. Boone