INFO. ON SERIOUS INTERNET VIRUS (fwd)

Subject: INFO. ON SERIOUS INTERNET VIRUS (fwd)
From: William Winn <billwinn -at- u -dot- washington -dot- edu>
From: Pamela North <PNORTH -dot- DPSNET%SISNET -at- SISNET -dot- CLACKESD -dot- K12 -dot- OR -dot- US>
Date: Mon, 16 May 1994 08:13:47 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 16 May 1994 10:46:50 .

We have an ongoing disagreement in our office as to the proper use of
commas in a simple series. This IS elementary, I agree, but it is time
for a definitive answer and I'm turning to you!

One "camp" follows the AP Stylebook (The flag is red, white and blue.)

The other holds to The Elements of Style (The flag is red, white, and
blue.)

Preferences, please? All comments are welcome. Thanks, Pam

| PAM NORTH |
| pnorth -dot- dpsnet -at- sisnet -dot- clackesd -dot- k12 -dot- or -dot- us |