Re: How long do you spend

Subject: Re: How long do you spend
From: David Venzke <dven -at- COBRA -dot- CLEO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 May 1994 11:39:10 EDT

On Thu, 12 May 1994 Margaret Redding <ab555 -at- FREENET -dot- CARLETON -dot- CA> wrote:

[stuff deleted]
> I edit the document in Word, typing in corrections and underlining the text
> to be removed.

[more stuff deleted]
>Am I just slow, or what?

Margaret,

If you are manually 'redlining' (marking differences between two versions of
a document), you should look into a program called DocuCompII. This software
will compare two versions of a document and will output a third, composite
document that shows what text has been removed, inserted or moved. With this
software you can concentrate on editing the document, then quickly generate
the redlined copy. The software recognizes a variety of word processor formats,
including Word (both DOS and Windows).

For more information (and possibly a demo copy) contact:

MasterSoft
8737 E. Via de Commercio
Scottsdale AZ 85258

voice: 800.624.6107
602.948.4888
fax: 602.948.8261

I use this program quite often, and I'm quite satisfied with its performance.

Dave Venzke | All opinions expressed here are solely my
CLEO Communications | own. Any resemblance to opinions held by
3796 Plaza Drive | my employer is purely coincidental.
Ann Arbor MI 48108 |
(313) 662-2002, ext. 132 | Address: dven -at- cleo -dot- com