Re: Microsoft Publisher

Subject: Re: Microsoft Publisher
From: ULCSANDLIN -at- MEMSTVX1 -dot- BITNET
Date: Wed, 11 May 1994 11:04:42 -0600

I have both Microsoft Publisher and Corel Draw. I highly recommend
Microsoft Publisher for a monthly newsletter. It is both inexpensive and easy
to use. Files from Corel Draw can also be imported into Microsoft Publisher.
If you have any specific questions, please feel free to contact me
direct at: ulcsandlin -at- msuvx1 -dot- memphis -dot- edu
or: ulcsandlin -at- msuvx1 -dot- memst -dot- edu

-clark