Mickey's shorts (summary/follow-up)

Subject: Mickey's shorts (summary/follow-up)
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- CRABAPPLE -dot- BITNET>
Date: Wed, 11 May 1994 17:03:40 IDT

I mean that, if I post a request for help or information and receive personal
a summary to the group which identifies the respondents or send an
acknowledgement to each.

** Oops. Too late for me the etiquette lesson. But thanks to all
who responded regarding mouse-button names.

I am going to explain in a prominent place around the beginning of the
book (though I don't have an introductory Terminology section), and
thereafter I am going to call the usually left button Windows Mouse
Button 1 (which I'll freely shorten to Mouse Button 1) and the usually
right button Windows Mouse Button 2 (which I won't freely shorten),
because to Windows it's the second of the two Windows-recognized buttons.
I am calling the third button "the middle mouse button."

This is the second time recently I've tried to post to you, I'm not sure
what is going wrong.

** Sorry. I should have mentioned you can't trust the header in my
messages. The address at the bottom should work.

Your PS was interesting - a joke, I suppose, because living and working in
Israel you don't really pay tax in the US do you?

** All US citizens are obliged to file, regardless of residence, but
there's an exemption of $70,000 on foreign-earned income. For
technical writers that makes it a joke, I guess. (I'd be laughing
if it weren't for Israeli income tax...)
Mark L. Levinson mark -at- dcl-see -dot- co -dot- il
SEE Technologies, Box 544, fax +972-9-509118
46105 Herzlia, Israel voice +972-9-507102, ext. 230
If God intended one space between sentences, why do we have two thumbs?