Hunting SGML Resources

Subject: Hunting SGML Resources
From: Chet Ensign <DOCCOE -at- IBIVM -dot- IBMMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 May 1994 10:43:43 EDT

Daphne,

You wrote...

> Do any of you know of an SGML users group in the Metropolitan DC
> area?

There is a Mid-Atlantic SGML users group. Last I heard, they hadn't really
been active. I don't have information on who actually runs it, but you
could contact B. Tommie Usdin or Debbie Lapeyre at ATLIS Consulting Group.
(301-770-3000) They can probably give you someone's name to contact.

> Is there an Internet SGML list of which you are aware? I cannot
> access Bitnet.

The internet SGML newsgroup is comp-text-sgml. To subscribe, send a note to
<comp-text-sgml-request -at- naggum -dot- no>. The gentleman who maintains the archive
is Erik Naggum. comp-text-sgml is *the* place to get info on SGML.

To post an article, send it to <comp-text-sgml -at- news -dot- naggum -dot- no>

Best regards,

/chet

--
Chet Ensign
Information Builders, Inc. 212-736-6250 X4349

internet: doccoe -at- ibivm -dot- ibmmail -dot- com
ibmmail: USUBUVMV -at- IBMMAIL
compuserve: 73163,1414