Newsletter Software

Subject: Newsletter Software
From: Tracey_Bryant -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 10 May 1994 13:46:06 PDT

Hello,

I'm editing our company newsletter and seek a suitable software package for
the production. I hope some of you can make recommendations.

I'd like something I can use Corel Draw with. I've heard a lot of good things
about Pagemaker and Quark Xpress, although I'd like to find something less
expensive ($500-$600 is a lot to spend on software to be used only once a
month for a newsletter).

Aren't there any good but less expensive packages out there? I've heard
positive remarks about a package called Publish It that costs under $200.
Anyone heard of it?

I'm looking forward to your opinions/suggestions. Thanks in advance for your
help.