Data Librarians list

Subject: Data Librarians list
From: "Doug, Data Librarian at Ext 4225" <engstromdd -at- PHIBRED -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 May 1994 01:56:52 -0500

Hey info-surfers! Has anybody out there located a list for Data Librarians?
I'd like to join it/them, but I have no idea where to look. Please reply to my
personal address; I suspect the information is not of general interest, though
I'll be happy to share with anybody else who wants to know.

For that matter, am I the only Data Librarian on this list? Drop me a line if
I'm not; we should talk.

Doug
ENGSTROMDD -at- phibred -dot- com