Re: Sad, But True

Subject: Re: Sad, But True
From: "Barbara J. Philbrick" <burkbrick -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 May 1994 15:16:24 EDT

>I was hoping someone else on the list would write this first.
>Then I could have just replied. I don't know why I don't want to
> ask this. But I don't. But I am.

And I'm glad you did!

> Saturday evening I'll arrive in Minneapolis for the STC
> conference. Alone. I don't know Minneapolis. The way I
> envision Saturday night is: Poor Beth will find her hotel,
> hole up there, and watch the same t.v. she could watch
> in San Diego. :-(

> I'd rather use my time productively, i.e., I'd rather be doing
> anything other than watching t.v. So, how about it?

I don't know if it's productive, but I'm meeting a friend who's meeting a
friend (who I think is also meeting a friend - all tech writers) and we're
going to the Old Log Theatre outing on Saturday.

The more the merrier - I'm staying at the Hotel Luxeford; let me know where
you're staying & we can make arrangements to meet somewhere.