Re: hardware needed for contractors

Subject: Re: hardware needed for contractors
From: Robert Bononno <bononno -at- ACF2 -dot- NYU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 May 1994 23:04:29 -0400

I'll have to toss in a second rock. I've been using OS/2 for about six
months and I definitely wouldn't call it a corporate OS by any means. I'm
a lone end user and I think it's the best thing since sliced bread. I
don't want to downplay the importance or ease of use of the Mac, but OS/2
has got the Windows environment beat hands down. Of course, if all you
need is a word processor, then good ole DOS will do.

Robert Bononno /// Techline
bononno -at- acf2 -dot- nyu -dot- edu
CIS 73670,1570