Table Topics at Networking Lunch

Subject: Table Topics at Networking Lunch
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 May 1994 13:35:14 -0500

Ruth-Ellen mentioned that she is hosting a table at the
networking luncheon at the 41st STC Annual Conf. (Her
topics is multiplatform information sets.)

Are any others out there hosting a table? If so, what
topic?

(I am not hosting a table; I decided against it. I will
be a panelist on "Issues in Scientific Communication" on
Wed. from 10:30 to 12:00.)

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com