Re: no more period spaces!

Subject: Re: no more period spaces!
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 May 1994 23:25:14 -0500

Dean, there is no need to light a match.

I read techwr-l very faithfully. (Yes, you are probably
sick of seeing my posts, esp. when I accidentally post
a private note to the list.) I can honestly say that NO,
this subject was not beaten to death on techwr-l.

However, some of the persons who were kind enough to reply
to me said that the subject was discussed at length on the
Frame Maker list--a list to which I do not subscribe. Perhaps
that is where you beat your horse.

If you know of a published reference on readability of period
spaces that was mentioned on the other list, I'd appreciate
you posting it to me.

BTW, I posted a question and summarized the replies within a
space of about 6 hours. I hope you don't consider that to
be a drawn-out discussion.

Have a good weekend, and don't forget to give Mom a call.

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com