Re: Listowner msg:Re: enough of Andreas; how about you?

Subject: Re: Listowner msg:Re: enough of Andreas; how about you?
From: Marguerite Krupp <mkrupp -at- CAYMAN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 May 1994 11:46:33 EDT

I agree with Eric. If we can't express opinions here, where can we do it?

If you don't like someone's opinions <mine included!> just delete his or
her stuff and all responses to it.
Not responding is a kind of response, after all, and a lack of responses
tends eventually to extinguish the "flame."
As my mother used to say, just because someone else jumps off a bridge, you
don't have to!

Anyhow, I find that Andreas often has interesting, useful observations and
ideas. Not that I agree with all of them, or anyone else's for that
matter.

To paraphrase one of those inflammatory characters who wrote a document
called the U.S. Constitution some years ago, "I may disagree completely
with what you're saying, but I will defend to the death your right to say
it."

Just my 2-cents' worth.

Marguerite

Celebrate technical writers by reading a good manual!