Job Hunting (fwd)

Subject: Job Hunting (fwd)
From: Andreas Ramos <andreas -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 1994 12:26:59 -0700

Here's a BIG tip for those who are looking for jobs, but are totally in a
fluster about paying $5,000 for a seminar. The tip is:
Put your glasses on your face.
Open your eyes.
Read the full text.

Here's the original posting. Notice, please, that I did not say that one
should pay this amount. Notice, please, that I specifically say that the
same information is available free from universities or state programs.

yrs,
andreas
Andreas Ramos, M.A. Heidelberg Sacramento, California