Still More STC Conference Tips

Subject: Still More STC Conference Tips
From: Matt Abe <MATTA%county -dot- lmt -dot- mn -dot- org -at- HARVUNXW -dot- BITNET>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 1994 12:48:54 CST

September Radecki writes:

Anyhow, when you attend conferences, if you happen on a session that
you don't like, I suggest that you leave and sneak into another one.
This is kind of irritating to presenters, I know, it's happened to me
in the past, but you have to do what is right for you. I have left
one session to attend another that was a surprising sleeper more
than once! I agree with Eric Ray that [what you get from the
conference depends on] what you make of it.

****
EXPLORE COMMUNICATION at the 41st STC Annual Conference,
May 15-18, 1994, Minneapolis, Minnesota
****

Matthew Abe Internet: matta -at- county -dot- lmt -dot- mn -dot- org
Documentation Group Leader
LaserMaster Corporation
7156 Shady Oak Road
Eden Prairie, MN 55344