Thanks

Subject: Thanks
From: Jim Walsh <jimw -at- TENNESSEE -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 1994 12:35:58 CDT

From: Jim Walsh -- jimw -at- tennessee -dot- sc -dot- ti -dot- com

To All Of You Who Helped Me, Et.Al.:

This is a short note to thank all of you that responded to my 7-question survey
on your job and what you would look for in hiring a prospective technical
communicator. I got to read some very interesting observations on your work as
well as some suprising candid responses as to what is required to be a communi-
cator in your company. And all this will add to my presentation (and my confi-
dence) as a panelist on "Avenues to a Career in Scientific Communication" at
the STC Conference in Minneapolis May 15-18. So, if you're in the area, stop
by ET4A at 4 pm Monday in the Hilton Hotel, Salon C, third floor, and say
hello.

Thanks again -- Jim