Using Frame to do Winhelp

Subject: Using Frame to do Winhelp
From: Faith Weber <weber -at- EASI -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 1994 10:10:28 PDT

Gregory Peto complained that Frame is not making the effort to
support the RTF export format.

Gregory, I'm just wondering -- did you express your concerns to
Frame, via comments -at- frame -dot- com or another means? If more of us start
bugging them about this, maybe they'll reconsider (of course, I
might be too optimistic, but it's worth a try). I know you've
inspired me to bug them about it.

Also, why do you say Frame's Unix market is shrinking? Are you just
assuming the Unix market in general will shrink because of the
increasing power of Windows PCs, or is there another reason(s)?

Faith Weber
EA Systems Inc.
weber -at- easi -dot- enet -dot- dec -dot- com