Apology

Subject: Apology
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- CRABAPPLE -dot- BITNET>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 1994 15:17:54 IDT

To the list in general, and in specific to Gary Dettmers, Fred Jacobson,
Dave Oberstadt, and Vicki Rosenzweig, I apologize for not including
the latest Abort/Retry/Fail comments in my attempted (abortive?) Abort
discussion recap. They hadn't reached me yet as of early Sunday morning
when I attempted the summation, but evidently it can take from Friday
to late Sunday morning for messages to reach me. Sabbath observance
still lives, it seems.
Mark L. Levinson, SEE Technologies, Box 544, Herzlia, Israel
mark -at- dcl-see -dot- co -dot- il | voice +972-9-584684, ext. 230 | fax +972-9-543917