SGML and Tech Writing

Subject: SGML and Tech Writing
From: Liora Alschuler <LIORA -at- DELPHI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 1994 09:38:06 -0400

Thanks for all the responses. I am compiling replies to the various
points made -- many were very helpful. I should get that post up by the
end of the day (Friday). Also will get requested info to those who asked
for my list by the end of the day.

Sorry for lack of complete signature with previous post.

Liora

______/
| / |/ Liora Alschuler
|| / /| Route 5, POB 177