OO & Doc

Subject: OO & Doc
From: Bonni Graham <bonnig -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 1994 16:41:11 EDT

I've gotten so many requests for my OO paper (gosh it's nice to be
popular...or at least needed), that I'll just post how to get it to the whole
list to save everyone a little time and bandwidth.

If you want a copy of the paper and handouts, please send a SASE (postage
$0.52) to Bonni Graham, 4115 Wabash Ave., San Diego, CA 92104-2124.

I'll drop the paper in the mail upon receipt!

Thank you all for your interest.

Bonni