Re: Applying object-orie...

Subject: Re: Applying object-orie...
From: Bonni Graham <bonnig -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 1994 12:43:53 EDT

Yup, I have in fact applied said OO concepts to online help. My last co.
created OO development systems for OS/2, Windows, and Unix. I wrote a paper,
in fact, for last year's Region 8 STC conference and this year's Sacramento
STC Writer in the Wrokplace Conference.

If anyone wants more info about How I Did It, just email me. I'd be happy to
oblige. I might even post it to the net, if asked nicely enough (I love a
captive audience, she said, grinning evilly).

Sorry, too much coffee today. I really do have infpo on OO and doc, though,
if anyone wants it.

Bonni Graham
Manual Labour
President SDSTC