Glossaries....Again ;-(

Subject: Glossaries....Again ;-(
From: Chad Hill <chill -at- INDYUNIX -dot- IUPUI -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 1994 14:57:45 -0500

Heh all, it's me again:
I think what I had meant to say is that I wanted to include definitions
in the margins, and then (in some way) include the page numbers where those
definitions could be found in an INDEX. Does that make sense? It just seems
to me that this method would alleviate the need for a glossary in an already
"Quick Guide" to our organization. Would this type of writing method be
confusing to readers, or does it seem logical to the rest of you (Writers ARE
readers from what I'm told ;-))

thank you for the time and responses <====> they are VERY appreciated

Chad Hill
Office of Integrated Technologies
IUPUI - chill -at- indyunix -dot- iupui -dot- edu