Re: Cross-References

Subject: Re: Cross-References
From: Chuck Banks <chuck -at- ASL -dot- DL -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 1994 09:54:56 CST

For Charles Fisher, et al:

For a number of reasons, we do not include page numbers or
paragraph numbers in any of our cross-references.

Cross-references within a document are of the following
two types:

Section title or module title and number

Figure number or Table number

Cross-references to another NECAM document contain the
section title or module number and title and the document title.

Cross-references to external documents contain only the
document title.

We also provide a complete list of all documents cross-
referenced in a list or table at the beginning of each document.
In the list, we include document number as well as document title.

I hope this helps.

Best Regards!

Chuck Banks
--
|\\ | || // Chuck Banks
| \\ | ||_______ || Senior Technical Writer
| \\ | || || NEC America, Inc.
| \\| \\______ \\______ E-Mail: chuck -at- asl -dot- dl -dot- nec -dot- com
America, Incorporated CompuServe: 72520,411