STC Conference: PHC

Subject: STC Conference: PHC
From: Matt Abe <MATTA%county -dot- lmt -dot- mn -dot- org -at- HARVUNXW -dot- BITNET>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 1994 09:03:39 CST

John Eldard <JOHN -at- CONNECT4 -dot- SLC -dot- PARAMAX -dot- COM> writes:

> A friend, who will be going to the convention, would like information
> about the Prairie Home Companion. Anyone out there in ETHERLAND
> with information please send it to my in-box. Prices, location, etc.

American Public Radio's production of A PRAIRIE HOME COMPANION,
featuring Garrison Keillor, will return to the World Theatre in
downtown St. Paul, Minnesota for live performances on Saturday, May
7, 14, and 21. Join Garrison and friends for this live performance
of music, comedy, and all the news from Lake Woebegon.

Tickets for the May performances go on sale on April 4. They are
available for $22, $20, and $16 from many Ticketmaster outlets and
the World Theatre box office (phone 612-290-1221). All performances
begin at 4:45 pm. Tune in to A PRAIRIE HOME COMPANION on your local
National Public Radio station for listings of guest performers.

****
EXPLORE COMMUNICATION at the 41st STC Annual Conference, May 15-18,
1994, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
****

Matthew Abe Internet: matta -at- county -dot- lmt -dot- mn -dot- org
Documentation Group Leader
LaserMaster Corporation
7156 Shady Oak Road
Eden Prairie, MN 55344