Hypermedia Tools for UNIX

Subject: Hypermedia Tools for UNIX
From: Karyl Severson <karyl -at- PLAZA -dot- DS -dot- ADP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 1994 10:08:25 -0800

Hello, Everybody -

I am looking for the names of products available in the UNIX environment to
author/present online information. I would prefer that it have Hypertext
capability. It would also be nice if the users of such a product did not
have to license the product to access the information online. However,
at this point, I'll entertain the names of any and all such products.

Thanks for your help!

Karyl

--

Karyl Severson