Techwriting Books

Subject: Techwriting Books
From: DAMON BOURNE <bourne -at- PERVAX -dot- PERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 1994 09:11:33 -0600

I second the motion for "How to Write a Computer Manual" by Jonathan Price.
I took a graduate course in technical writing and got more from Price's
book than from the instructor. Even though the focus is on software,
there is plenty of good general tech writing help including how design good
illustrations, rewriting, revising, reviewing other writer's material, and
style sheets.

--Damon Bourne
--Persoft, Inc.
--Madison, WI
--bourne -at- pervax -dot- persoft -dot- com