STC Annual Meeting

Subject: STC Annual Meeting
From: "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho" <flanagan -at- TVDRS -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 1994 13:38:07 EST

Hi,

I am new to list - glad I found it.

I will be going to the STC meeting. I am part of a progression and my topic
is "Creating Multiplatform Information Sets". It is on Wednesday at 10:30.
I also volunteered to host a table at the networking lunch on Monday.
So, maybe I will see some of you there.

Is the Mall of America nearer the airport? I am arriving Sat. at 10:00
and figured I would spend the day at the Mall. I was going to rent a
car to do that - return the car that day to the airport and then get
to the hotel by cab or bus. Does that make sense?

Is the trip they are offering on Sunday to Stillwater worth doing?

Is anyone signing up for the dinner dance Monday night?

This is my first STC meeting. I asked for the Hilton as my first
choice and the Hyatt as second choice.

Ruth-Ellen Flanagan
flanagan -at- nurse -dot- enet -dot- dec -dot- com