(Forwarded) Re: Going to Minneapolis?

Subject: (Forwarded) Re: Going to Minneapolis?
From: Matt Abe <MATTA -at- COUNTY -dot- LMT -dot- MN -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 1994 10:39:06 CST

Forwarded message:
From: Martha_Collins -at- notes -dot- pw -dot- com
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 94 06:54:01 PST
To: MATTA%county -dot- lmt -dot- mn -dot- org -at- HARVUNXW -dot- BITNET
Subject: Re: Going to Minneapolis?

1. I am staying at the Minneapolis Hilton & Towers. This will be my first
visit to Minneapolis, so I don't know the hotels either. I chose the
Minneapolis Hilton & Towers because it is the conference hotel. I have
attended two previous annual conferences and stayed at the conference hotel
each time. I find it is more convenient.

2. I would love to meet the people who communicate on this list
Matthew Abe Internet: matta -at- county -dot- lmt -dot- mn -dot- org
Documentation Group Leader
LaserMaster Corporation
7156 Shady Oak Road
Eden Prairie, MN 55344