ICON '94 - Anybody going?

Subject: ICON '94 - Anybody going?
From: Jim Grey <jwg -at- ACD4 -dot- ACD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 1994 09:34:51 -0500

Gentle people,

I'll be attending ICON, the Interleaf user's conference, this April in
San Diego. Are any of you Interleaf users here in techwr-l going? Will
any of you San Diego writers be available? If so, it'd be great to meet
while we're there. Maybe we'll get to put some faces with the names on
this list!

jim grey |beebeebumbleandthestingersmottthehoopleraycharlessingers
jwg -at- acd4 -dot- acd -dot- com |lonniemackandtwangandeddiehere'smyringwe'regoingsteadyta
GO/M d p+ c++(-) l u+ e- m*@ s+/ n+ h f++ g- w+@ t+ r- y+(*)
Terre Haute, IN -- The Silicon Cornfield