still need a writer in Northern VA

Subject: still need a writer in Northern VA
From: marcia whitmore <marcia -at- INTERCON -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 1994 18:32:16 -0500

We are still searching for a full-time staff technical writer who is
interested in writing user manuals and (occasional) marketing brochures on
Macintosh and Windows networking products. The right person will be an
excellent writer who enjoys being part of a productive team and working to
deadline. Right now, we are looking for someone with one to two years
experience. Knowledge of FrameMaker and the Macintosh are preferred. Windows
background would also be helpful.

If you are interested, please send a cover letter, resume, and a 10-15 page
writing sample to:

InterCon Systems, Inc.
950 Herndon Parkway
Herndon, VA 22070
attention: tech writing position

We would like to receive resumes and accompanying materials by 3/11/94.

InterCon is a small software firm located near Dulles Airport in Northern
Virginia.

EOE