Frame/Imported Graphics

Subject: Frame/Imported Graphics
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 1994 09:28:41 -0600

I am having some problems importing .CGM files into FrameMaker (Sun
Workstation). The files were created in CorelDRAW (Windows) and exported
as .CGM then ftp'd so that I could access them on the workstation.

The images have gray shading which does not show up in FrameMaker. Does
anyone have a solution to this problem? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks --