job opening in East Tennessee

Subject: job opening in East Tennessee
From: Michele Berkes 615-576-2352 <BERKESM -at- A1 -dot- OSTI -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 1994 13:49:00 -0400

Several people on the list have mentioned looking for jobs lately, so
when I saw this in Sunday's paper, I thought you might be interested.

Technical Writer/Editor
Bechtel Environmental, Inc., is currently seeking
salaried and part-time positions in writing, editing,
and coordinating large documents and proposals.
Minimum of 5 years' experience in complex document
and proposal preparation required. A science and
engineering background with emphasis on environmental
restoration is preferred. These positions will require
overtime during peak workloads.
Bechtel Oak Ridge offers an innovative work schedule
(9 days/80 hours) coupled with profit sharing, 401(k)
plan, and medical/dental benefits.

Send resume to
Bechtel Environmental
ATTN: Linda Haffey
Human Resources
Dept. 32N-1
P.O. Box 350
Oak Ridge, TN 37831-0350

If you'd like general info about the Oak Ridge/Knoxville area, I'd be
happy to help. I have no connection to Bechtel, so for specific info
about this position, respond directly to the contact listed above, not
me.

(Sorry Bonni and Susan, this isn't the west coast. It is beautiful
country, though!)

Michele Berkes
berkesm -at- a1 -dot- osti -dot- gov
or
berkesm -at- adonis -dot- osti -dot- gov

(I've been told that the "a1" address is causing problems with some
mailers. The "adonis" address is a little less direct, but apparently
more reliable.)