Re: help needed -- e-mail censorship and company policy

Subject: Re: help needed -- e-mail censorship and company policy
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 1994 11:05:36 -0800

Linda Enders said:
> I forgot who posted the original message on e-mail censorship...

Me, too. There was an article on this very subject in last Sunday's
(Feb. 6) San Jose Mercury News computer section, but I've already
thrown it away. The headline, from what I read, indicated that
companies are left to make decisions on a case-by-case basis.

Another reason to use netcom.:)

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com