Re: help needed -- e-mail censorship and company policy

Subject: Re: help needed -- e-mail censorship and company policy
From: Linda Enders <linda_en -at- UNITY -dot- NCSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 1994 10:30:43 -0500

I forgot who posted the original message on e-mail censorship...

We had a coprporate gossip bulletin board at work that was yanked because
people were posting "inappropriate" material such as debates about
religion, politics, gender, etc. Since it was an internal bulletin board,
the company felt it could delete it because the board was detracting from
work. We have no direct censorship or monitoring of our e-mail, though.

Linda Enders
linda_en -at- unity -dot- ncsu -dot- edu