Terminology for Windows Applications

Subject: Terminology for Windows Applications
From: Andrea Magers <Andrea_Magers -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 1994 06:18:57 PST

Our app/dev. group is creating their first Windows application and I'm the
lucky one who's writing the documentation. Questions are being asked of me as
to what is the proper/standard terminology with using the mouse only (no
keyboard instructions)?

My first thought is the terminology used in the Microsoft Windows 3.0 User's
Guide:
Choose, Click, Double-click and Select (these terms are defined at the
begining of that document).

I need some advise, please!

Andrea Magers @ Price Waterhouse-US