Re: Grad School in Tech Writing

Subject: Re: Grad School in Tech Writing
From: Jane Patterson <jpatters -at- WILLAMETTE -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 1994 11:25:34 PST

Hello, I saw your message about Graduate Schools.
I am a junior in a similar situation, and would be interested in
hearing what kind of feedback you get. So far my list of schools is
just Carnegie Mellon, UW, and the University of New Mexico @ Los Cruces,
but I haven't fully started to search yet. On the list are professors
from Carnegie Mellon, New Mexico, and Drexel University, who have each
sent some information, so you can probably expect to hear from them.

Jane