Re: More on What to say to people who LIKE passive voice (fwd)

Subject: Re: More on What to say to people who LIKE passive voice (fwd)
From: Len Olszewski <saslpo -at- UNX -dot- SAS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 1994 13:43:07 -0500

Jim Venis pokes a little fun:

[...]

> > However, if a writer uses that as an excuse to
> > indiscriminately and *lazily* write in the passive voice without even

[...]

> How do you feel about split infinitives? --Jim :-)

Love 'em in postings to this group. The editors catch them in my books
before they reach the galleys. I catch a lot of them, too. Every once in
a while, one slips through. I try.

|Len Olszewski, Technical Writer | "Never confuse motion for action." |
|saslpo -at- unx -dot- sas -dot- com|Cary, NC, USA| - Ernest Hemingway |
| Opinions this ludicrous are mine. Reasonable opinions will cost you.|