Re: Another think coming

Subject: Re: Another think coming
From: Sarah Mahoney <smahoney -at- U -dot- WASHINGTON -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 1994 09:22:13 -0800

RE: Magazine Article With "Think" Version
All right, all right. I surrender! I have to admit that I wrote that
message BEFORE I read about all those people out there who accept the
"thing" version of the statement. I had honestly NEVER in my life
heard the "thing" version, and so I thought it was a typo. I realize
the error of my ways, and have become a much more open-minded person
as a result of this discussion! The lesson I've learned: never
assume yours is the only way...

Sarah Mahoney, Alumni/Donor Information Systems (206) 685-8979
University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA (206) 685-8911 FAX