Start of thin(k,g) thread

Subject: Start of thin(k,g) thread
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 1994 17:16:57 -0600

Charles Cox asked how this thread got started. It diverged
from another tangential thread on favorite homophones.
Somebody submitted the line, "You've got another think
coming" as a homophone substitution, but others argued that
think is the correct word.

The thread is largely tangential to our usual topics on this
list, but we are fairly friendly and happy to oblige a fellow
"word nut" (sorry, Chuck) who posts a word challenge, especially
on Fridays! :-)

For the most part, this thread has probably gone largely off-list
as people respond to my survey. I'll try to compile the results
and post it in the near future. (THAT cliche will probably drive
SOMEBODY on this list nuts!)

LaVonna lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com